Sometimes a cat just needs to kick back and relax after a long day of catting around. Luckily for us, it’s adorable when they do! Watch the cats sitting like humans in the video above!
Why do some cats sit like people? Who knows? Maybe they’re just more comfortable that way, or maybe they’re making fun of us. The mystery remains!
But did you know that you can actually tell a few things about how your cat is feeling based on the position they sleep in? Here are a few facts about cat sleeping positions!
What You Can Tell From Your Cat’s Sleeping Positions
While you might not know why your cat sits like a human, you can at least understand a few things from the positions they sleep in:
- If your cat sleeps on their side, they’re getting a nice, deep, restful sleep. Don’t wake them!
- Kitties who sleep all curled up may be protecting their sensitive body parts, or they may just feel warm and comfy that way.
- Cats who sleep with their paws tucked under them are sleeping lightly and ready to move if there’s any action. They might just be snoozing until something more fun comes along.
- When cats sleep on their backs with their tummies exposed, they’re very comfortable and feel quite safe.
- If your cat sleeps on you, then they trust you a lot. They might be looking for some extra warmth, too, so enjoy the warm snuggles!
Does your cat sit like a human? Does it make you laugh as much us? If you’ve got a picture of your cat sitting like a human, then share it with us in the comments below!
The post Fur Laughs: We Absolutely Can’t Get Enough Of Cats Sitting Like Humans [VIDEO] appeared first on CatTime.